- Make sure your spray tan is the LAST beauty appointment booked before your wedding day. Be sure to get your nails, waxing, spa massages, etc. at least 24-48 hours before your scheduled spray tan day!
-Always book a trial tan at least 2 weeks before your tan for the big day.
-Make sure you are not overexposing yourself to the sun (aka SUNBURN) at least 1 month before your wedding tan. Sunburns will cause the spray tan to develop unevenly and will not look good in your pretty white dress.
- Try to book your wedding tan at least 2 days before your big day. If you have a Saturday wedding, we recommend coming in on Thursday for best results. This will also ensure you are glowing for your rehearsal dinner if you are having one.
- PRIVATE ROOM RENTAL
- COMPLIMENTARY CHAMPAGNE + LITE BITES
- 20% OFF TEETH WHITENING FOR YOUR PARTY
- ALL TANS WILL BE DISCOUNTED TO $35 FOR RAPID GLOWS
(This is our quicker solution to reduce the risk of anyone messing up their tans for the big day)